Celebrate Easter Sunday at Maropeng this year
Enjoy free entry to the Maropeng Easter celebrations on Sunday 27 April 2016.
We've got everything you'll need to make it an exceptional day out in the Cradle of Humankind, from Easter bunny competitions, an Easter egg hunt and joy rides for the kids, to tours, brunches and beer gardens for the adults.
Take a look at what's on offer:
- An Easter bunny competition for children between the ages of two and eight years old. There will be prizes for the best dressed Easter bunnies
- An amazing Easter egg hunt, with 800 Easter eggs to find
- The chance to meet the real Easter bunny
- Easter bunny face painting
- Ice-cold beer in our beer garden
- Tickets for the parachute ride, giant slide and rock climbing wall can also be purchased
You can also take the opportunity to enjoy the origins of humankind in our Maropeng exhibition at discounted Easter rates. On Sunday, 27 March 2016 only, two adults and two children can enter for R270 per family (R100 off). Additional children come at a cost of R50 per child (R15 off).
Be sure to stop for a sumptuous brunch at our Tumulus restaurant between 11am and 2pm or a fast food offering from one of our delectable food stalls.
We can't wait to see you at Maropeng this Easter Sunday.